For Our Researchers
The Research Committee's purpose is to review posters for CSM, develop grants for the Section
Research Links of Interest
- Grants & Scholarships
- Foundation for Physical Therapy - The mission of the Foundation for Physical Therapy is to fund and publicize physical therapy research that determines the scientific basis and value of services intended to optimize physical functioning by physical therapists, and to develop the next generation of researchers.
- General Research Related Links
- APTA Evidence & Research
- APTA's PubMed®/MEDLINE® Search Page
- American Educational Research Association
- Health Resources and Services Administration
- US Department of Education
- Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching
- Foundation Center - Foundation Finder
- International Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
- Education Section Research Grant Information
- Educational Research: Funding Agencies and/or Information Resources
Education Section Abstract Archive Now Online!
posted: February 26, 2015
The Education Section is proud to bring online an archive of the distinguished Abstracts accepted at CSM and ELC by our organization.