Objectives: Upon completion of the workshop, attendees will be able to:
- Describe ways to balance work and life responsibilities in order to prevent professional burnout
- Identify resources to assist with career progression
- Explain the current conceptualization of clinical reasoning in physical therapy.
- Identify factors beyond cognitive processes that influence clinical reasoning.
- Develop pedagogically sound strategies to teach clinical reasoning.
- Develop pedagogically sound strategies to assess clinical reasoning.
- Differentiate between various teaching technologies as they relate to learner characteristics and class objectives
- Determine how to select and implement user-friendly teaching technology in your classroom
- Create short- and long-term plans to implement technology into teaching