Residency/Fellowship Education SIG Think Tank Compendium
- Residency/Fellowship Education SIG
The Residency/Fellowship Education Special Interest Group of the Academy of Physical Therapy Education, APTA has developed a compendium of educational resources for residency fellowship education. These resources have been shared with us by many residency and fellowship programs across the country and have been vetted by a work group within the SIG. We would like to encourage continued excellence in residency/fellowship education through the sharing of resources.
If you have any questions or if you would like to share curriculum from your program please contact one of the coordinating authors of the compendium.
- Clinical Reasoning Form - TheJacksonClinics.pdf
- Clinical Reasoning Form - TheJacksonClinics_KEY.pdf
- Mentoring_Feedback_Resident-The Jackson Clinics.pdf
- Mentor_Training_AdvCourse_Instructor_Lesson Plan.pdf
- Mentor Training AdvCourse - The Jackson clinics PPT.pdf
- The Jackson Clinics - Overview Mentor Training 11-8-18.pdf