On Demand Video of Available Soon
Website Information: Fall 2021 PTAE SIG Webinars
The third webinar of our 2021-2022 series will be held on Thursday, December 2, 2021, from 7:00 PM EST to 8:00 PM EST when Emily Gherghel, PT, DPT and Wendy Brzozowski BS, COTA/L of Simucase, LLC will present Fostering Interprofessional Collaborative Practice through Simulation-Based Education.
Level of Audience: Basic
Target Audience: PT/PTA/Academic
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Identify how the four core competencies of interprofessional practice can be met using interactive computer-based simulation.
- Develop a framework for integrating computer-based simulation into curricula to address inter/intraprofessional collaborative practice.
- Demonstrate how to facilitate a successful simulation activity debrief discussion.
Reserve your spot now. There is a 100-participant limit.
*CEU accreditation for all states except for Ohio. We will present a certificate for attending the event.
After the webinar, you will receive a link to the post-course assessment on APTA’s Learning Center. Upon completion of this assessment, you will receive your CEU certificate.
- deadline for the registration is December 2, 2021. PTAE SIG Webinar is limited to 100 participants.
- APTE Member: Complimentary
- Non-Member: Complimentary
You will not need a credit card to register. Complete all necessary information except the credit card entry. Then click submit to purchase.