|APTA non -members||$0.00|
Website Information: Fall 2021 PTAE SIG Webinars
The second webinar of our 2021-2022 series will be held on Thursday, November 4, 2021, from 7:00 PM EST to 8:00 PM EST. Gini Blodgett Birchett, MSLS will present Threading Evidence-Based Practice and Functional Outcome Measures into PTA Education: Part II -- Searching Evidence Resources. This is part two of a two-part series.
Level of Audience: Intermediate
Target Audience: PT/PTA/Academic
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Explain the scope of each of the databases presented.
- Select the best database or synthesized resource for class projects.
- Conduct basic Boolean or PICO searches implementing tools designed to produce on-target results.
Reserve your spot now. There is a 100-participant limit.
*CEU accreditation for all states except for Ohio. We will present a certificate for attending the event.
After the webinar, you will receive a link to the post-course assessment on APTA’s Learning Center. Upon completion of this assessment, you will receive your CEU certificate.
- deadline for the registration is November 4, 2021. PTAE SIG Webinar is limited to 100 participants.
- APTE Member: Complimentary
- Non-Member: Complimentary
You will not need a credit card to register. Complete all necessary information except the credit card entry. Then click submit to purchase.