Go to the ELC website for complete information: http://www.EducationalLeadershipConference.org
APTE Elections will be open for one month: March 1-April 1
Click this link to vote! https://aptaeducation.org/elections/
You will be asked to enter your APTA ID and your last name.
If you would prefer a paper ballot, please notify the APTE office [email protected] NLT March 15.
The Academy of Physical Therapy Education (APTE) and the American Council of Academic Physical Therapy (ACAPT) encourage you to submit educational session, platform and poster presentation proposals for the Educational Leadership Conference 2019. Abstracts will be accepted from March 15 until April 18, 2019.
We invite academic administrators, faculty, and clinicians to engage with one another in the conference titled Setting Sail: Discovering a New World of Opportunities. The conference begins with the annual Dr. Geneva R. Johnson Forum on Innovation where participants are encouraged to submit proposals that support excellence in the following sub-themes and topics:
ALL HANDS-ON DECK: GENERATIONS X, Y, Z WORKING AS A TEAM
* Educational Costs and Financial Burdens
* Empathy and Burnout
* Adulting 101- Financial Literacy and Career Planning
* Crucial Conversations: Communicating with each other
* Coordinates for Change- Remediation Strategies for Success
BUILDING BRIDGES FOR THE FUTURE THROUGH CURRICULAR AND CLINICAL INNOVATIONS
* Educational Research- Steering Future Curricular Change
* IPE in Academic and Workplace Learning
* Enhancing the Role of the Clinical Educator as a Mentor
* Collaborative models in clinical education
NAVIGATING WORKFORCE NEEDS FOR SOCIETY
* Telehealth: Licensure Compact Becoming a Reality
* Developing a Diverse and Culturally Competent Physical Therapy Workforce
* Proliferation of Programs: Passport of Entry
* Relational Coordination in Healthcare
* Attracting Talent to the Physical Therapy Profession: Ideas and Challenges for the Future
CHARTING A NEW COURSE
* Blended/Hybrid Learning Models
* Simulation-Based Learning
* Competency Based Education- Entrustable Professional Activities
Continue watching the website for more information.